ZAMBIA VISA GUIDE
Philippine passports need a visa BEFORE arrival in Zambia, see reference here. The good news is you can apply for it online. In 3 to 5 days, you will receive your visa approval notice, which you should print and present to the Immigration of Zambia upon your arrival.
Zambia Department of Immigration
Kent Building , Haile Selassie Avenue, Lusaka, Zambia, Zâmbia
1) How to apply for Zambia Tourist Visa online:
Go to Zambia E-visa online application page
2) Click Apply and fill in the following details along with other information about yourself:
– Travel Document type
– Expected date of entry into Zambia
– Expected date of departure from Zambia
– Purpose of visit
– Type of visa applied for
– Final destination in Zambia
– If staying with host(s) whilst in Zambia, you will be asked to provide their details as well
3) Documents required:
You will then be asked to attach the following documents:
– Passport copy of applicant
– Passport sized photo
– Cover letter addressed to the Director General of Immigration which must be duly signed
– Hotel Booking
– Copy of return ticket
4) Once you click submit, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org asking to verify the email address that you have provided for your e-Visa application. Make sure to click the ACTIVATE link. Please note that if you do not respond to this confirmation e-mail within 1 hour, your application will be cancelled. Likewise, if your e-Visa application is not completed within 48 hours, it will be deleted from the system. In this case, you will need to create a new application.
5) The same email as above will also contain your REFERENCE NUMBER, which you will use later on to download your visa approval.
6) Go to this link to track the application of your status and click TRACK under DOWNLOAD.
7) You will be asked to type your passport number and reference number provided in the email that was sent to you earlier.
8) Once approved, you can download the visa approval, print, and present to the immigration of Zambia upon your arrival. Make sure that you have at least one blank page in your passport. Payment for the visa will be done at the port of entry when you arrive.
Day Tripper – 20 $ (USD)
Double – 80 $ (USD)
Multiple – 80 $ (USD)
Single – 50 $ (USD)
Transit – 50 $ (USD)
Duration of Stay for Ordinary Visas
Requirement for all visas – applicant is required to enter Zambia within 90 (ninety) days since the Date of Approval of his/her application (this date will be specified in the Visa Authorization Letter to be emailed to the applicant’s email address specified later in the Application Form).
Applicant can stay in Zambia for a period of 90 (ninety) days during a given calendar year passed since the date of entry into Zambia.
Applicant can visit Zambia up to 2 (two) times during 90 (ninety) days calculated since the date of the first entry into the country. Total number of days spent in Zambia should not exceed 90 (ninety) days.
Applicant can visit Zambia unlimited number of times during 90 (ninety) days calculated since the date of the first entry into the country. Total number of days spent in Zambia should not exceed 90 (ninety) days.
Transit visas are issued to nationals who require visas to enter Zambia and are transiting through using land transport and shall be valid for a maximum period of 7 (seven) days. Number of visits to Zambia during this 7 (seven) days period is unlimited.
A Day Tripper visa shall be issued at a port of entry to a tourist who visits Zambia for less than 24 hours and makes exit through the same port except those nationals that fall under referred visa.
Lusaka, Zambia Airport